THOUGHTS I HAD WHILE IN A MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR HOME
- •No way this guy went to public schools.
- •I never thought I'd be jealous of a person's washer/drier, but here I am.And it's more than just the fact that they aren't operated with quarters.
- •I bet I could fit our whole apartment in this kitchen.I had to include the breakfast nook, but I'm gonna count it as the kitchen anyway.
- •They even have air conditioning.Note: I did not visit this house in the 1970s. But it was disgustingly balmy outside.
- •They've probably bet on stuff in silent auctions.This is a sure sign of wealth.
- •The yearly tax on this house surpasses my annual income.I must drink all of their alcohol. Right now.