Just a few pointers, as told by my 2 year old
- •What's yours is mineEverything you see is mine. Even your so-called life blood, coffee. Mine. Wait. This tastes awful. More, please.
- •If I'm quietI'm either filling my diaper or plotting something dangerous. Either way, ready your mind for a gigantic mess.
- •Hugs are my super powerYou seem upset with me after I just destroyed the carpet ... and the couch ... and the walls ... and that picture frame. Hug? Yeah, that's it. You are putty. Putty in my chubby little arms.
- •Curse WordsYou're telling yourself that I didn't hear it because I haven't repeated it ... yet. Unrelated: can we please skype with gamma?
- •Is that Elmo in your pocket?You say "iPhone." I say "endless stream of Elmo, don't make me throw a fit."