WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
But I, I took the one ... Actually I'm lost
- •FiremanBefore you cry that this is plain and typical, know that my father was a cop and this was my first foray into testing all possible patience.
- •2nd Baseman for the Chicago CubsA la Ryne Sandberg. In hindsight, my obsession was a little far fetched and I held onto this dream for far too long (into sophomore year of high school, to be exact).
- •Athletic TrainerUntil I did a job shadow and realized the highlight of this guy's day was lunch at Dairy Queen.
- •Advertising AgentThen I realized I didn't like the idea of schlocking boner pills to a chemically-dependent America.
- •Corporate Video ProducerYou can only make so many Mission Impossible style "inspirational sales tool" videos and then you have to realize you're selling your soul to an extremely low bidder.
- •ScreenwriterJane, you ignorant slut.