5 PHOTOS ON MY PHONE, CHOSEN AT RANDOM
- •Linger Bar, formerly Olinger's mortuary in downtown Denver. Reconnected with some old friends who are now becoming new travel buddies! Next up NOLA!
- •My booth setup for my business, Trenchard Photography. Starting doing craft fairs this year to sell prints of my photography. Been a lot of fun so far!
- •"Nobody's gonna buy that pic, there's a bug on it!" :)
- •The Blue Angels. Proof that even when some of our worlds are turned upside, it's important to keep moving in the right direction!
- •Finally, one of the best pics I've ever taken. The wife and I spent a day in NYC trying to observe "Manhattanhenge". But we got cloud blocked. I snapped this shot of an original Tiffany clock in front of the iconic Flatiron Building. I'm happy that she is always willing to join me on these crazy adventures.