BEST DRINKING GAMES AND WHY
So many options... There's a time and place for all of these, but these are the games and order I came up with
- 1.Flip cupGets the whole tailgate involved. Very high energy. Creates a team bonding experience.
- 2.True AmericanThis takes a whole night. Guaranteed brown out. You're going to want more than 5 players but less than 10. Probably my favorite game, just not versatile
- 3.Rage cageAnother great way to get the whole tailgate involved. Lots of excitement. 1 person gets fucked. Always entertaining. Only issues, people who have never played can royally fuck it up, also you'll need a good surface and good balls
- 4.Beer dyeGreat day drinking game. Usually not very exciting, but a great casual afternoon hang.
- 5.Corn holeA day drinking classic.
- 6.Dizzy batHilarious.
- 7.ThunderstruckThe best way to close out a tailgate and head into the game. Everyone crushes at least a beer with this one
- 8.Civil warA great game, just not good during parties. Balls go everywhere, people get pissed
- 9.Kings cupNot a favorite. But a good way to start the night with a small group of people
- 10.Beer pongDefinitely not a favorite, but its the grandfather of drinking games. Good way to keep the scrubs of the party entertained