BEST DRINKING GAMES AND WHY
So many options... There's a time and place for all of these, but these are the games and order I came up with
- •Flip cupGets the whole tailgate involved. Very high energy. Creates a team bonding experience.
- •True AmericanThis takes a whole night. Guaranteed brown out. You're going to want more than 5 players but less than 10. Probably my favorite game, just not versatile
- •Rage cageAnother great way to get the whole tailgate involved. Lots of excitement. 1 person gets fucked. Always entertaining. Only issues, people who have never played can royally fuck it up, also you'll need a good surface and good balls
- •Beer dyeGreat day drinking game. Usually not very exciting, but a great casual afternoon hang.
- •Corn holeA day drinking classic.
- •Dizzy batHilarious.
- •ThunderstruckThe best way to close out a tailgate and head into the game. Everyone crushes at least a beer with this one
- •Civil warA great game, just not good during parties. Balls go everywhere, people get pissed
- •Kings cupNot a favorite. But a good way to start the night with a small group of people
- •Beer pongDefinitely not a favorite, but its the grandfather of drinking games. Good way to keep the scrubs of the party entertained