BOSTON RESTAURANTS WE'RE JAZZED ABOUT
- •Alden & HarlowChef Michael Scelfo's spot in Harvard Square. Want charred swordfish belly or chicken fried local rabbit? This is your place.
- •Naco TacoMr. Scelfo's new spot in Central Square. Pig's head & blood tortilla? Fermented kale? Okay, Michael.
- •Shojo"Mussels in a broth fortified with lemongrass and Thai basil, part France, part Southeast Asia, fresh but familiar." - Boston Globe
- •SarmaMediterranean small plates, all that farm to table jazz.
- •GuiliaFresh, classic, rustic, Italian.
- •SpokeFood, wine, fun.
- •Cuchi CuchiBurlesque costumes, a tarot card reader, and cocktails like OnceUponATimeInMexico - muddled mint, jalapeño, tequila, elderflower liquor, passion fruit, pomegranate float. Woah.
- •ShikiDown the stairs and around the random corner. Japanese small plates for days.