JOBS I'D REALLY LIKE TO DO OTHER THAN THE ONE I'M ALREADY DOING
This is hard because I love my job(s)! Thanks so much for the request @marissarae! I don't know that I could ever go anything 9-5 for years on end, but I won't give myself parameters on this one.
- •Author of Children's books.
- •Human Rights Attorney
- •Recording ArtistI do wish there were enough hours in the day to pursue music- maybe someday.
- •Studio HeadWhy not? These seems a natural evolution to me.
- •Artistic Director of Circle in the Square or The PublicThe work produced at both has inspired me so much, I would love to be the caretaker for one of these great houses for a little while.
- •Pastry ChefMy croissants would make 'em wild, I tell ya. They'd come from miles for my cream puffs!
- •Speech WriterI could do this - I could inspire the shit out of people.
- •POTUSCause why not? And yeah!
- •Chancellor of the ArtsWe need one! Canadians have one- why not us???
- •Purveyor of Fried ChickenMeatless and traditional, cause FRIED CHICKEN FOR ALL! I would have a hut on the beach in Hawaii and I'd serve okra, plantain chips, and salads galore. The place would be called Mouthsex and no one would mind.
- •Empowerment Coach for Entrepreneurs Who Are WomenUpon entrance, every entrepreneur would be greeted with a preferred comforting beverage (prescreened) and all staff would flood the room with affirmations. It would not be a cult.
- •Paralinguistic Analyst for the CIA or FBI or anyone really
- •PhotojournalistSlice of Life photography is my favorite, and it's what I seek out in cinematography.
- •ASC PresidentDo not doubt a woman will hold this job one day and shit will change, my friend.