DANTE'S CIRCLES OF HELL, RANKED
Requested by @skyematlock
- 9.8th Circle: FraudThis is when the circles just start to get scattered. You have to wear cloaks of lead/immersed in 💩/whipped by demons/cut open by a sword. Unfocused and unpleasant in equal measure.
- 8.7th Circle: ViolenceMore 🔥 forced to swim in a boiling River of blood? That's just overkill.
- 7.9th Circle: TreacheryGoes from a lot of fire imagery to ice imagery which is probably for the better. But also everyone's forced to eat each other, not cool.
- 6.6th Circle: HeresyLocked in burning stone coffins??? Thas crazy.
- 5.3rd Cicle: GluttonyI have no idea what black snow even is and a trip to the 3rd circle of hell may be he only way I'll ever find out! Rain and Hail? That's really the worst you got?
- 4.5th Circle: Wrath & SullennessConstantly have to fight each other, not too shabby.
- 3.2nd Circle: LustConstantly being blown around by a tornado doesn't seem that bad, it's probably relaxing for a while than excruciating than its relaxing again and the cycle repeats. FOREVER.
- 2.4th Circle: Avarice & ProdigalityBasically just Sisyphus but worse I guess?
- 1.1st Circle: LimboAll the cool people are here, when else you gonna find Ovid, Virgil, and Homer all in the same place?