FUNNIEST LINES FROM EACH OF WES ANDERSON'S MOVIES
- •"He wasn't translating that's how I understood him." - Dignan, Bottle RocketWes Anderson's funniest movie. Every one of Owen Wilson's lines can make me chuckle if I'm in the right mood.
- •"These are O.R. Scrubs." "O, R they?" - Max Fischer, RushmoreSOOOOOOOP good. Are anybody's first three movies their best three movies???
- •The Royal Tenenbaums.
- •"Son of a bitch, I'm sick of these Dolphins." - Steve Zissou, The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
- •"Look at these assholes." - Francis Whitman, The Darjeeling LimitedFunniest moment from any Wes Anderson film (not counting all the funny moments from Bottle Rocket.) Seriously this one line makes the whole movie worth watching.
- •The Rules of Whack Bat, Fantastic Mr. FoxJust watch it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvXKmffeMkU
- •"Spit out the gum, sister." - Cousin Ben, Moonrise Kingdom
- •"That fucking faggot, HE'S A CONCIERGE!" - Dmitri, Grand Budapest HotelPutting a modern day, homophobic alpha male bro, smack dab in the middle of 1930's Europe is inspired. Plus he's played by Adrien Brody!