SONGS I'M INTO AT THE MOMENT
- •Any Day Bow by Chuck JacksonUltimate feels stuff. Loved it since Inherent Vice but it's my go to for highway night driving.
- •15 Steps by RadioheadI'm not a huge Radiohead guy but I have been tearing into my In Rainbows vinyl recently (what a douchey sentence). This is a personal favorite I keep coming back to.
- •Tusk by Fleetwood MacBest hype song out there.
- •PartyIsn'tOver/Campfire/Bimmer by Tyler, The CreatorMy friend Mark really got me into Tyler the Creator and I'm not crazy about how he does this three songs combined as one thing but Bimmer has some of the best rap verses in recent memory.
- •Dream Baby Dream by SuicideI made a playlist with songs about dreams a while ago and this was in there but it also popped up in Mistress America (which is a great movie). It's another good song I'll never not listen to if I'm driving late at night.
- •Overs/Whew/Save the Life of My Child by Simon and GarfunkleHonestly all of Bookends has been heavily in my Spotify rotation as of recent. Great album.
- •7-29-04 The Day Of by David HolmesOceans 12 is probably my favorite score (Sorry social network you still rock), this is such a like heart thumping jam and it's groovy but just gets my blood pumpin'. When a song takes the G off the ING that's some good stuff.
- •My Moon My Man by Chilly GonzalesChilly Gonzales is like the entire reason I want to learn to play the piano he's 💯
- •Rainbow Road by Marshall ChapmanMississippi Grind is another 2015 movie with a lot of good songs but this was my favorite. Can only find it here: http://www.elmoremagazine.com/2015/09/music-news/get-a-sneak-peek-of-the-mississippi-grind-soundtrack-with-marshall-chapmans-rainbow-road