RANDOM THOUGHTS ON UNSCHOOLING
When you live in total freedom, you don't wait around for someone to tell you what to do.
- •Am I screwing my kids up, or just raising the next generation of hippies? Is that redundant?
- •Total freedom kinda rocks.
- •Before kids, I stayed up until 3 am and slept until noon. Unschooling says i can still do that.
- •As I type this list I realize that this all sounds crazy. Which reminds me. I kinda am. I'm just now letting it out.
- •Let someone fully be themselves, step back, and watch them amaze you.