My Most Important Shows
I love scripted TV. I'll watch anything for at least 3 episodes. If you want to hang, you gotta be able to talk TV on my level.
- 1.Buffy the Vampire SlayerMy first TV love. So strong. So vulnerable. Team Spike.
- 2.Dawson's CreekCame out at the height of my teenaged angst. I would still marry Pacey.
- 3.True Detective Season 1Height of the McConnaissance and a truly remarkable story.
- 4.Breaking BadWalter White is the villain. So few shows tell their stories through that lens.
- 5.30 RockI'm a mix of Liz and Jack. And I'm always working on my night cheese.
- 6.Parks and RecreationLeslie Knope is an inspiration.
- 7.Pushing DaisiesDark and cute. It's the same feeling as the Addams Family movies but with Lee Pace.
- 8.Don't Trust the B in Apartment 23Dawson is the moon!
- 9.The X-FilesI dedicated a year of my life to watching this show. Time well spent. Scully is queen. Mulder does a sexy Elvis impersonation. Seasons 1-6 & 10 rule.
- 10.Game of ThronesTV at its highest peak. The budgets and costumes alone are remarkable but then throw in the insane plot twists and intense character development. Probably the greatest show ever.