Already on li.st? Open in app.
This looked like the most fun out of the default lists
- •Mad MenI've already watched this show like 6 times, I could probably watch only this show for the rest of my life and be ok.
- •Parks and RecreationI almost chose Arrested Development, but if I'm going to only choose one comedy I think this one is more re-watchable and also has more episodes.
I have 5 months of TV to catch up on! Here is what's on my radar, in no order, please add to it as you see fit. Specifically Paul.
- •The Leftovers
- •Rick and Morty
I always make one of these, but now people can look at it I guess? I even put descriptions, so I hope someone reads this!
- 1.We Cool? - Jeff RosenstockYeah, my favorite musician released my favorite album of the year. Surprise, surprise. It's really good though! And has kind of defined this year of my life in a way that only Jeff albums can.
- 2.Harmlessness - The World Is A Beautiful Place and I Am No Longer Afraid To DieBest emo/indie/whatever you want to call it of the year. Blows their last album out of the water, and I liked that album a lot.
- 3.Painted Shut - Hop AlongThey continue to be the best band ever. I feel like one of those weirdos when I say this, but she really does have a perfect voice.