SO WE RAN A PIECE ABOUT TINDER...
...and the following 7 quotes are real things real people really said.
- •"You're always sort of prowling. It's setting up two or three Tinder dates a week and, chances are, sleeping with all of them, so you could rack up 100 girls you've slept with in a year."
- •“It’s like ordering Seamless,” says another investment banker, referring to the online food-delivery service. “But you’re ordering a person.”
- •“I had sex with a guy and he ignored me as I got dressed and I saw he was back on Tinder."
- •"Sex has become so easy," says John, 26, a marketing executive in New York. "I can go on my phone right now and no doubt I can find someone I can have sex with this evening, probably before midnight."
- •"They want to see your dick," insists Adam, 23, a male model in New York. "They get excited from it. They're like, 'Oh my god, you're huge.'"
- •“If you’re a girl who’s trying to date, it’s normal to get dick pics all the time,” said Olivia, 24, a Brandeis graduate. “It’s like we have dicks flying at us."
- •"I call it the Dating Apocalypse," says a woman in New York, aged 29.