TECH C.E.O.S WHO WOULD MAKE EXCELLENT BOND VILLAINS.
- •TIM COOK, C.E.O., APPLEMajor Bond-villain attribute: Forcing people to “upgrade” every two years.
- •ELON MUSK, C.E.O., TESLA, SPACEX; CHAIRMAN, SOLARCITYCharacter-revealing quote: “It’s remarkable how many things you can explode. I’m lucky I have all my fingers.”
- •TRAVIS KALANICK, C.E.O., UBERSecret weapon: Surge pricing.
- •MARK ZUCKERBERG, C.E.O., FACEBOOKThird-act moment of confrontation: “I know everything about you, Mr. Bond. Your friends, your enemies, the products you like . . . even the names of all those tragic women you’ve un-friended. It’s time to post your final update, 007. Your Timeline ends this morning.”
- •JEFF BEZOS, C.E.O., AMAZONLair: The 65,000-square-foot glass-domed “Biosphere” currently under construction at the new Amazon headquarters in Seattle.
- •SERGEY BRIN AND LARRY PAGE, CO-FOUNDERS, GOOGLE AND ALPHABETGrand scheme: Owning—and controlling—the alphabet.
- •BRIAN CHESKY, C.E.O., AIRBNBHenchmen: The hundreds of thousands of people who used Airbnb to find someplace to sleep last night.
- •JACK DORSEY, CO-FOUNDER AND C.E.O., TWITTERSecret weapon: The “unfollow” button.