10 MOMENTS OF COGNITIVE DISSONANCE THAT HAPPENED THIS WEEK
Take a moment to cry for no reason.
- •Rihanna and Drake's TWO music videos for "Work"Drake is a small toad. Rihanna is so beautiful it hurts.
- •The backwards version of Kanye West's "Waves" is even more beautiful than the forward versionSo beautiful, you guys!!! And on the other hand: both involve Chris Brown to a degree.
- •Boston Dynamics' new robot, which is capable of striding through snow, picking up boxes, opening doors, and — by the looks of things — one day murdering humansNOTHING THAT MAKES FOR COOL GIFS IS TRULY DANGEROUS, PROBABLY.
- •Google's new AI doesn't need geotags to figure out where a picture was takenThis will be very helpful for your Instagram but I'm sure you can also imagine a House of Cards plot in which this really messes up someone's day
- •New York's MTA has new cartoon posters explaining its hoverboard banOn the one hand: hoverboards are dangerous, and you shouldn't have them on the train. On the other hand: since when have the MTA's cartoon posters prevented any sort of behavior?
- •Amazon now has seven in-house fashion labelsThese clothes will be: Affordable? Probably Convenient to acquire? Yes Basic? Oh, totally
- •Uber has launched a motorcycle service in BangkokMotorcycles are cool. Motorcycles are very dangerous. Uber is cool. Uber is very dangerous.
- •Facebook now acknowledges the existence of six different human emotionsI have no idea what emotion that makes me feel
- •Joe Biden is going to introduce Lady Gaga at the OscarsUnlikely friendships are amazing. At the same time: why is this happening?
- •The Oscars are on SundayBeautiful gowns! At the same time: extreme boredom.