8 OTHER IPHONE COLORS WE WOULD PREFER OVER ROSE GOLD
We are way past peak rose gold, people.
- •Kylie Jenner's nude lipWe all know Kylie Jenner's the lipstick queen of the moment, and she has demonstrated a love for her iPhone, so Apple should probably consider making an aluminum phone case in her honor.
- •"Potentially Purple"Sherwin-Williams doesn't give a description for this color, but I love that it's non-committal about its purple hue. Also spring is coming! This works.
- •Cream puff whiteApple phones are classy. Cream puffs are classy. Therefore, cream puff white is a natural fit for the next iPhone color option.
- •Trendy succulent greenApple wants to be the cool kids' brand, and succulents are very cool right now. We're getting close to the end of that trend, too, so Apple would need to have succulent-aluminum ready for iPhone 7.
- •"Eye Catching"The name speaks for itself here, but yes, it's eye catching, and also fun! Rose gold isn't fun. Eye Catching is fun.
- •Drake's Hotline Bling pinkBecause if we're going to do rose gold, we should select the finest pink. Drake has basically trademarked this color, so it sells itself — and T-Mobile.
- •A meta no color backRemember the phone from Clarissa Explains It All? It was clear and you could see through the shell. It would be SO cool to have this for the iPhone. 10/10 would buy.
- •Literal blackWhy isn't there a black iPhone option? Seriously it makes no sense.