TOP 10 INEXPLICABLE CASTING CHOICES IN THE NEW TWIN PEAKS
Presented with quotes from each cast member's Wikipedia page, in hopes of understanding why they might have been chosen for this weird show.
- •Eddie VedderVedder released his second solo album titled "Ukulele Songs, a collection of original songs and covers performed on the ukulele, on May 31, 2011."
- •Michael Cera"He became interested in acting after viewing Ghostbusters repeatedly when sick with the chicken pox at the age of three."
- •Amanda Seyfried"During Seyfried's time modeling, she appeared in print ads for clothing companies including Limited Too with Leighton Meester, and was featured on three covers of the Sweet Valley High novel series."
- •Trent Reznor"He was voted "Best in Drama" by classmates for his roles as Judas in Jesus Christ Superstar and Professor Harold Hill in The Music Man."
- •Sky Ferreira"In July 2014, Ferreira performed at the Music Hall of Williamsburg in New York City to benefit the David Lynch Foundation."
- •Jim Belushi"In 2011, Belushi announced that he suffered from gout, and became a spokesman for Savient Pharmaceuticals' educational campaign 'Check Out Your Gout'"
- •Sara Paxton"She did not have a Bat Mitzvah because she was busy filming, though she has said that she 'wanted to [have one] so bad.'"
- •Charlyne Yi"Her performances include music, magic, games, and often audience participation."
- •Tim Roth & Naomi WattsThese two were in the American version of Funny Games, which was great! Good to see them back together. This casting choice is not inexplicable, rather it makes perfect sense and is great.
- •Sharon Van EttenSharon Van Etten is an amazing woman and a gifted artist. Thank god.