Already on li.st? Open in app.
It's been a while.
- •I've always had mild affection for the show Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.
- •But ever since the Lemonade episode with Titus parodying Beyoncé in flawless fashion, I've been obsessed.I may have watched the episode two times... or more...
- •And so I just had to see the original Lemonade played alongside the parody.
This is embarrassing but definitely a sign of what my life has been like lately. Also I had to rewrite this list three times because it wouldn't save.
- •I was probably the first one to sign up for secret Santa this year.Last year's wonderful experience really marked me.
- •So as soon as I was assigned my Secret Santee I was PUMPED.
- •I patiently waited for mine to arrive.And waited. And waited. And waited.
Welcome to my pity party. My manatee doc didn't win the (regional) Emmy tonight. Sure it was an honor to be nominated... I will probably delete this list later. Or update it so you all get fun notifications.
I started noticing that @ladyprofessor was taking over my Instagram feed in a bizarre glitch. Or perhaps she is trying to take over the world?
I got this today. 💔💔💔
- •I somehow thought this would be some kind of apology letter or, even better, a pep talk for her followers. Instead, it was a sad reminder of what could have been.
I needed an activity for my toddler and myself so baking seemed like a good idea.
- 1.Search for recipe for flax muffins.I had a lot of flax seeds, ok?
- 2.Find recipe that uses applesI had an abundance of these, too. Oh look, it uses carrots, too! These are uber healthy!
- 3.Put toddler on step stool and get him to place apple chunks into the blender.This is fun!
- •I'm internet shopping on my phone to pass the time as I walk my baby to sleep.What did moms do before they had smartphones to pass the time?
- •Oh look! Cute jumpsuit.I mean it's nothing spectacular but looks breathable and easy to clean and good for chasing my boys at the playground.
- •Let's check out the reviews.Ok this one isn't so great. But it's written by someone who wears a size small which doesn't apply to me. Let's check out the other review.
- •Hello! Thanks so much for signing up to @DawnCloud's secret santa! I love this tradition (2 years in a row is a tradition, right?)You're so generous for even signing up.
- •I've written lists about a bunch of stuff from parenting to space, and they can definitely provide some inspiration for you.
- •But please, nothing expensive.I'm definitely an "it's the thought that counts" kind of girl.
Inspired by @estherlimtf @DawnCloud
- •For those of you on here less than a year, you may have missed the first The List App Secret Santa.Spawned by @ChrisK
- •This at first seemingly sweet gift exchange turned into a life changing event for most people who participated.