A $6000 CHEESEBURGER AT ART BASEL 🍔
While I was walking around Wynwood in Miami during Art Basel today, I couldn't help but overhear the most bizarre conversation.
- •Man 1: Hey, you want to get a bite to eat?
- •Man 2: Sure, I didn't come here just to sell this $6000 cheeseburger.
- •Man 1: You have a $6000 cheeseburger to sell?
- •Man 2: Yeah, you know, I put a McDonalds cheeseburger out in the sun in Los Angeles for 8 months. And now it's in my backpack.
- •Man 2: *points to black backpack he's wearing* At this point we make eye contact and he has the proudest grin on his face.
- •Now I really wish I had interrupted to ask to see this famous cheeseburger.
- •What kind of container did he have it in? A Tupperware? Regular McDonalds paper?
- •How does one sell an old cheeseburger?
- •Did they go eat cheeseburgers for lunch?
- •Too many questions... 🤔