HIGHLIGHTS OF MY BIRTHDAY 🎂
Today is my birthday 🎉
- •5 AM- Baby wakes upHe had a nightmare, poor guy. I put him in the carrier and back to sleep.
- •6:45 AM both boys wake upWe have a bubble bath because, why not?
- •7:30 AM presents at breakfastSome noise canceling headphones (which I hadn't asked for but I'm sure will be useful) and a face brush (inspired by @aminam). Also a cute dinosaur birthday card.
- •8:30 AM baby nap timeAt which point I read all the Facebook birthday wishes. I stopped using Facebook at new year so I have a lot of notifications...
- •10:30 AM tea with a friendMy old college professor, actually. She is lovely. It's nice to get an adult conversation in. She gave me a beautiful necklace from New Zealand, as she collects gifts from around the world to give at a moment's notice.
- •12 PM baby nap number 2Lovely :)
- •1 PM bake cinnamon bunsMakes the house smell lovely. I made these for my Airbnb guests but I sneak one for myself when it's still piping hot.
- •3 PM pick up the older boy from schoolGive him some special iPad time so I can continue taking it easy :) I FaceTime with my sister.
- •5 PM StarbucksWe never go but there's always time for cake pops on my birthday.
- •6:30 PM sushi dinnerIt looked something like this.
- •7 PM caaaaaaake
- •8 PM lying in the darkBecause both boys are asleep and it's time to unwind.
- •Not the most exciting birthday, but it had its moments.This is the highlight reel, and what I choose to remember from my 37th trip around the sun. 🎂
- •Edited to add: Watched Ghostbusters with my husband.Yasssssss now my day is complete. It was just added to Amazon Prime.