HOW KIDS ARE LIKE HORROR MOVIES 🔪
I watch a lot of horror movies. I have two kids. Here are the similarities I have found.
- •Their stories start off sweetKids are adorable, especially in the morning. So just like the beginning of a horror movie, everything is serene and innocent at the beginning.
- •There's a lot of nudity.Why can no one keep their clothes on?
- •They make unwise choicesWhen you're watching a horror movie, you'll find yourself screaming at the screen things like "No! Don't go in there!" With kids, you scream the same things. For different reasons.
- •Children's music in both of them.One, two, Freddy's coming for you.
- •So. Much. Running.Want to lose that baby weight? Run with my toddler.
- •Just when you think you have prevailed, they rise again.In the case of kids this means, of course, bed time. You think you've put them to sleep and can finally kick up your feet and have some well deserved time to yourself and POP! They rise up from their beds.
- •It's a mess to clean at the end of the day.
- •There's always room for a sequel.Tomorrow is another day.