ODD THINGS I BELIEVED AS A CHILD
Inspired by @EmilyAnnA
- •If someone died in a movie, it meant the actor sacrificed his life for the movie.Such a noble profession.
- •I had a dragon imaginary friend.It was basically the dragon from Pete's Dragon. I totally plagiarized my best friend. What does that say about me? Anyway, where I lived where was a highway that went through a tunnel that someone had painted a rainbow over. I would tell my mother that my dragon painted that. 🌈
- •I was adopted.There was no evidence of this but I'd read a book about a girl discovering that she was adopted and I was convinced I was too. I have blond hair and blue eyes and the rest of my family have brown/brown. That's all I had to go on, really. My mother got so upset when I told her.
- •I could talk to animals.I might still believe this one.
- •I was special because I could read upside down text. 🙃I didn't dare tell anyone about my superpower.