These are nightmares I have been having for as long as I can remember. I am sure a dream book would say they represent stress.
- •Going blind.This is a dream I have all the time. I go blind in a social situation, like a party or at work or in a crowd. The reasons for my blindness vary: from being drunk, to being so tired I can't keep my eyes open, to just random blindness.
- •Being naked.Someone walking into my room and I have no clothes on.
- •Forgetting my lines.I use to act on the side, mostly theater. This is one nightmare that has actually come true.
- •The classic exam dream.And lately I have the same scenario that it's a chemistry test and I realized I didn't even know I had been taking chemistry and had accidentally forgotten to go to class all year. This nightmare makes me nervous just writing about it.
- •My son's first day of school.This is what prompted this list. My son starts at a new school next week and I'm nervous about it. I keep dreaming that I need to pack his lunch or that I can't find his classroom.
- •I dream I show up to work having not done an important task; I completely spaced it and everyone is upset with me. When I'm sick, I dream I am tiny (as shrunken) and tucked into my bed tightly I can't get out, and my bed is on the ceiling.Suggested by @roche
- •Voldemort coming to get me has been a long-running recurring dream of mine. Sometimes I never even see him and sometimes we actually encounter each other but it is so stressful.Suggested by @hermionegranger
- •1. I'm walking down a hallway and it gets smaller and smaller around me but I can't back up. 2. People turn into werewolves and nobody but me notices-at basketball games, grocery stores, once during Christmas Eve service at church. 3. Ceiling fan decapitation and I have to watch it happen.Suggested by @jennifergster
- •My dreams are always way, way all over the place but my nightmares using have a recurring theme of paralyzing fear. I'm falling out of a plane or a murderer or vicious animal is coming after me and I feel frozen. But as I've gotten older, I now will realize it's a dream or that I have power and I get away in time.Suggested by @jessnobs
- •I have dreams my teeth fall out all the time. It's so gross. When I wake up I have to check to make sure they're all there. 😓Suggested by @lesleyann
- •Teeth breaking.@lesleyann reminded me of this one! My front teeth getting knocked out. A major fear of mine.
- •Classic anxietyI know the number I need to dial on the phone, but I keep fucking it up and start over and over and over...Suggested by @MauxMaux
- •Not only do I dream of my teeth falling out I dream that they disintegrate in my mouth.Suggested by @RStrout
- •My partner no longer loving me.Suggested by @RStrout