SMALL PARTS IN COMEDIES THAT STEAL THE WHOLE MOVIE
Just a quick list off the top of my head.
- •John Cena in TrainwreckThe inspiration for this list. I want a whole spinoff movie based on his character. He was such a good sport.
- •Melissa McCarthy in BridesmaidsI dragged my husband to see this movie because he thought it was going to be a chick flick. He was howling at the bathroom scene.
- •Zach Galifianakis in The HangoverPerhaps his break out role. There is a lot of creepy stuff going on in his head, and I love it.
- •Leslie Mann in The 40-year-old VirginShe is so effortlessly funny and awkward.
- •Chris Tucker in The Fifth ElementHe was mesmerizing. I also just love this movie so much.
- •Jennifer Coolidge (AND Jane Lynch) in Best In ShowEven though it was an ensemble cast, these ladies killed it. And oh so quotable! Saying "it was a shitbox" to describe anything subpar is supremely satisfying.Suggested by @ameliaville
- •Alfred in Batman vs SupermanMartha Wayne did too because Lauren Cohan butSuggested by @destiel
- •Philip Seymour Hoffman in Along Came Polly"I sharted."Suggested by @MatthewAlmont
- •Megan Fox in This Is 40Who knew back then she could be funny??Suggested by @Nikki
- •Annie Potts in Pretty In PinkSuggested by @lorimcs
- •Woody Harrelson & Patricia Clarkson both in "Friends With Benefits"Suggested by @kate81