THE HORRIFYING REASON WHY I HAD TO THROW AWAY MY TOILET BRUSH
Lol ok... You asked for it @bluepuddles! This is way TMI for most people and really will only be relatable to anyone who has potty trained a child.
- •While I was lying down with the baby for his nap, my preschooler came to me whispering something inaudible.I was supposed to be resting when the baby rests but let's face it I was Listing.
- •I asked him to repeat it many times because I couldn't understand a word.The poor guy's voice hasn't quite come back yet after the tonsillectomy.
- •The baby woke up and I finally got to go see what he was so excited about.
- •Seeing that he didn't have to whisper anymore, he exclaimed "WHY IS THE TOILET WATER BROWN?"
- •We all know why it was brown.
- •And I still had to go investigate.
- •My proud little man had successfully used the toilet as intended.Always a plus.
- •But for some reason he decided that his business required a toilet brush afterwards.Rather than flushing like a regular human being.
- •And this is why I threw out the toilet brush today.I would have thrown away the toilet, too, had it not been bolted to the floor.
- •I am an educated woman with multiple college degrees, people.Sigh.