Walking Dead artwork in my home
I have been into zombie films and comics for a very long time (long before the WD television series, which I gave up on after the second season). But for a while I took great pleasure in collecting original artwork from the Walking Dead comics by artist Charlie Adlard. I had the pleasure of meeting him at a con (yup) once and got him to sign them.
- •HouseI loved this print because it's such a simple way of showing time passing.
- •Realization (spoiler)The moment he realizes he hasn't actually been talking to his wife, that it was all in his head. It blew me away when I read it and was so happy to be able to buy it.
- •Zombie KissI got this for my husband but really for me. Romantic, huh?
- •A portrait of me!Don't get me started on the shirt. It implies that I have no brains! But my friend got it for me and I wore it to the con so... Charlie thought it was funny.
- •Charlie Adlard rocksHe is such a sweetheart. We emailed a few times and even did a special commission for me for my sister's wedding gift. It was a portrait of her and her husband and their cat as zombies!! I wish I could post it here but it got lost in their divorce.