WHAT DOES "ON MY WAY" MEAN TO YOU?
I'm noticing that I may be the only one who thinks that on my way means I'm literally "on my way".
- •Keys in the ignition!Leaving NOW.
- •Thinking about walking to the car.My husband. He might chat with a few people along the way and not leave for another 10 minutes.
- •Running around trying to find my other shoe. Definitely not "on my way", at least this opens up the option for blaming traffic. 😁Suggested by @lesleyann
- •Whenever I feel guiltyI can sense that you're mad that I'm late so I'm going to tell you I'm on my way even though I haven't even put my pants on yetSuggested by @k8mcgarry
- •When someone else says it to me: they must be en-route. When I say it to someone else: yikes still putting my shoes and coat on.Suggested by @LizDawson
- •I forgot all about it but you have reminded me so I'll come now.Suggested by @gwcoffey
- •In the car at the stoplight before turning into the neighborhood because I forgot to send it earlier.Suggested by @catharuin
- •I am literally on my way. In my car, ready to drive.Suggested by @ashlee
- •pulling out of my driveway!usually 15 minutes early- sorry friends!Suggested by @woahsyd
- •Walking out the door!Suggested by @xtineengels
- •Walking out the doorAnd still gonna be like ten minutes earlier than I told you.Suggested by @graceadilla
- •Thinking about getting up to leave. As in: on my way to bring on my way.Suggested by @heatherv
- •...and I would've been there on time, if it weren't for these meddling kids!Suggested by @carolynparkhurst
- •I have just turned off my street and am now texting and drivingSuggested by @maggzerts
- •Just put keys in the ignition so estimate the time it will take me to get to where you are so you can be ready when I get there 😬Suggested by @kate81
- •In the Uber.Suggested by @kiraandlulu
- •In the showerI am always horribly late and I know it's so rude and disrespectful and I'm working on it. I'm such an optimistic person that I truly believe I can shower/dry hair/find clothes/take dogs out/get gas/drive 20 miles in 10 minutes. I don't think I'd be friends with meSuggested by @LeahHaydock
- •I start moving fast literally the second I send the text or hang up the phone.It's very important to me to be the one who's there first and waiting and maybe slightly pissed at you.Suggested by @hkath