THINGS I ALWAYS FORGET
Those things I really should have worked out by now.
- •That I have to cross two roads to get home after a bus ride... one just means I have to walk twice as far.
- •Which light switch is for the upstairs light and which is for the downstairs light.
- •Which of my two keys is for the front door... even though I colour coded them.
- •Where I park my car if my regular space is taken.
- •To look at the USB before trying to put it in the computer.
- •That I have the ability to say no if someone asks me a favour that I probably can't do.
- •That I need to set a timer when baking things instead of panicking when I remember and constantly test to see when it's done.