HEART ATTACK WARNING SIGNS
This can involve discomfort in the center of the chest that last more than a few minutes, or comes and goes. It feels like uncomfortable pressure, squeezing, fullness or pain.
- •Symptoms also may include pain in your arms, back, neck, job, teeth or stomach.( pain down the left arm) it's not always crushing chest pain.
- •Shortness of breath, with or without chest discomfort.
- •You may break out in a cold sweat, feel nauseous or lightheadedness
- •Extreme fatigue may also be a sign and noticing and inability to exercise as hard as you used to be able. For example, if you used to run 5 miles a day now you can barely run 1 mile.
- •Call 911 if someone you love or you are having any of these symptoms.