The Second Republican Debate Is Tonight. Here's How to Watch and What to Expect.
Here's what you need to know before tonight's second GOP debate. You can find all of our debate coverage here: http://bit.ly/1UX49DR
- •When is the debate?The second Republican presidential debate is Wednesday at 8 pm Eastern. It will take place at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley, California.
- •Where can I watch the debate?You can watch it on CNN or online at CNN.com.
- •Who will be featured in the primetime debate?The primetime debate will feature 11 candidates — Donald Trump, Ben Carson, Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz, Scott Walker, Marco Rubio, Mike Huckabee, Carly Fiorina, John Kasich, Rand Paul, and Chris Christie.
- •What about the earlier debate segment?An earlier segment for candidates who aren't polling as well will air at 6 pm Eastern, and will feature Lindsey Graham, Bobby Jindal, Rick Santorum, and George Pataki.
- •What can I expect at the second GOP debate?With Donald Trump having led the polls nationally for two months now, this debate is sure to be an intense contest. The other candidates' donors are getting restless, and are anxious for someone to take Trump down. Yet anyone who's tried to challenge him directly has fared poorly so far. The billionaire is a fantastic improviser, and taking him on live is dangerous.
- •What if I want to play Bingo while I watch?We've got you covered. If you're watching tonight's debate, play along with Vox's Bingo cards: http://bit.ly/1UX2YEw