Favorite Photos From My Travels
Daily wanderlust..looking at past travel photos
- •Shanghai, ChinaLove the pink house at the French Concession.
- •New York CityThe Empire State Building...I used to live a couple of blocks away in the 90's. When I see this photo, I feel nostalgic.
- •Coron, Palawan, PhilippinesBeautiful beach at Club Paradise.
- •Mexico CityStrolling around the Colonia Roma...love the tree lined streets.
- •Angkor In CambodiaFascinating!
- •Ensenada, MexicoRoadtrip from San Diego.
- •Long Beach, CAAt the Queen Mary...we went for the Princess Diana exhibit. I love the Art Deco interiors and furniture of the ship.
- •Mexico CityLove this city.
- •Puebla, MexicoHistoric colonial city. Magnificent!
- •Vienna, AustriaTraditional Viennese cafe
- •Tokyo, JapanWalking around Tsukiji
- •LondonOne of my favorite cities. My favorite pub...Angel in the Fields in Marylebone
- •Paris, FranceWe were given a room with a view of the Eiffel Tower.
- •Vienna, AustriaCool artsy keys at Le Meridien. We were there in 2006 and I loved that the hotel had a very nice art exhibit.