DIET SODAS, RANKED
Really? Diet soda is terrible for you? Everyone ever hadn't told me that.
- •Diet Dr. PepperBarely not as good as actual Dr. Pepper, which is the best thing a person can drink.
- •Coke ZeroWhatever the new deadly zero-calorie sweetener is, it is amazingly delicious.
- •Cherry Coke ZeroThe calorie-free agent of death that's supposed to taste like cherry syrup does.
- •Diet Root Beer (any brand)
- •Diet Dr. Brown's (any flavor)Cream soda, black cherry, whatever. It's all good. And it can't be bad for you. Dr. Brown is a doctor. "First, do no harm..."
- •Diet Canada Dry Ginger AleCan't vouch for Schweppes.
- •Diet 7-Up/Diet SpriteBut what's the point really? No flavor AND no caffeine? Pass.
- •Diet PepsiPretty rank, but there is some similarity in terms of sweetness between the diet version and the original , which is not the cola of choice in the first place.
- •Diet CokeActual Coke is a delicacy. Diet Coke is a shanda. Do a taste test. Any drink vs. Diet Coke. Any drink wins every time. Yogurt soda is better.