WIRED STAR WARS CHALLENGE, DAYS 149-155
For the seemingly interminable wait until Star Wars: The Force Awakens hits theaters, we’re helping pass time by giving you daily challenges related to everyone’s favorite universe. See our complete list, which started on May the 4th, at: http://wrd.cm/1L36mUf
- •Enjoy a nice hot cup of Java the Hutt. Add some blue milk if you have it.
- •On Halloween, you will have the opportunity to don your Darth Maul costume. Break out the face paint and start practicing.
- •Eat a bowl of Yodamole with some Trooper Scoopers.
- •You haven’t read a book in a while, so kick back with one of Ian Doescher’s Shakespearean rewrites of the prequel trilogy: The Phantom Of Menace, The Clone Army Attacketh, or Tragedy of the Sith’s Revenge.
- •Rewatch Star Wars Rebels: Spark Of Rebellion, the TV movie that launched the latest Star Wars animated series.
- •Take a picture of a pet dressed up as a Star Wars character.
- •Study the teachings of Yoda. Learn, you will.