Pivotal Albums in My Life
Probably should have just named this "Favorite Albums of All Time"
- •Graceland by Paul SimonMy dad sang these songs to me when I was a kid and I still listen to this album a lot.
- •Brushfire Fairytales by Jack JohnsonElementary School
- •Oracular Spectacular by MGMT8th Grade. Mr. Osinski told me to check them out on a ski club bus and it opened my mind up to alternative music.
- •Writer's Block by Peter Bjorn and John9th Grade Autumn. First album I would just listen to on repeat
- •Up From Below by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes9th Grade Spring. Heard 40 Day Dream on Chuck and fell in love.
- •Pickin Up the Pieces by Fitz and the TantrumsSophomore Year Autumn
- •An Awesome Wave by Alt JListened to this constantly in 12th grade.
- •Funeral by Arcade Fire9th Grade Winter
- •Random Access Memories by Daft PunkForever
- •Ain't No Trip To Cleveland: Vol 1 by DispatchListened to the songs on this album from 4th grade to present. Love this.
- •Helplessness Blues by Fleet Foxes11th Grade
- •To Pimp A Butterfly By Kendrick LamarCollege Junior Year Winter
- •Strange Trails by Lord HuronSpring of Sophomore year of college
- •Emotionalism by Avett BrothersSenior year
- •Speaking In Tongues by Talking HeadsDanny Meyung
- •Vampire Weekend by Vampire WeekendEvery single one of these songs is money