Our Favorite Bodega Cats
There are no cats quite like New York City bodega cats. bit.ly/1wETjmP
- •Victoria from Park SlopeEvery morning, Victoria waits for her boss to open the gate so she can start her day.
- •Carmel of Ridgewood, QueensAt a mere 8 weeks, Carmel is a fixture of a Polish deli, where dodging kielbasa and pouncing on pickles is all in a day's work.
- •Oliver from the Upper West SideOliver's originally from the streets of Yonkers.
- •Tiger from Sunset Park, BrooklynTiger understands English, Spanish, Arabic, and Chinese. At least that he told us.
- •Gus, the King of Corona, QueensLife is an adventure when you're only six inches tall.