Elizabeth Banks Reveals What’s on Her iPhone
The actress, director and producer’s latest role: co-founder of WhoHaha, the recently launched digital platform that features funny women, from Amy Schumer to Mindy Kaling, and their laugh-out-loud content.
- •Number of contacts in phone2,253.
- •Number of unread emails1,573.
- •Most-recent Uber rideHome from dinner at Paley in Hollywood (8.3 miles/$12.26).
- •Most-listened-to musicSpotify’s “Chill” playlists.
- •Most-liked photo in your Instagram feedA selfie with castmates from The Hunger Games at the Los Angeles premiere.
- •Favorite Instagram feed@iss (International Space Station) and all the astronauts on the ISS.
- •Funniest text message of the weekFrom my friend Ben Falcone, trying to make dinner plans: “Friday the 13th? We can kill a ghost or eat cheese.”
- •Cities listed in weather app and world clockLos Angeles, New York, Venice, Paris, Berlin, Park City, Atlanta, Pittsfield [her Massachusetts hometown].
- •Craziest place you’ve ever lost your phoneOn top of the toilet paper dispenser in an airport bathroom.
- •Most-surprising app you depend onDiptic—I have two kids, and this allows me to paste them together into one photo.
- •Strangest auto-correct mishapTo a VIP I was congratulating: “Enjoy the day” turned into “Enjoy therapy.”