Board games I have loved and do love
inspired by a @andersun list though with more historic nostalgic overtones
- •RiskGreat classic of world domination can last for hours except when playing my wife who some how managed just to keep going forward.
- •DiplomacyLasts even longer than risk you have to go away and discuss your next moves with others. You end up not talking to your mates for ages
- •Ticket to rideOne of the latest games on my list have got into this recently love building genuine routes to much.
- •Scotland YardYou had to hunt the criminal but not run out of transport tickets leaving you stranded. Played for ages with my parents and sister
- •Red storm risingPlayed with my dad a game simulating what would happen if Russia invaded NATO needed lots of space.
- •Go For Broke Trying to loose all your money how I hated winning on the horses
- •The Business GameCombination of transport and mining and selling great pieces.
- •MonopolyNeeds no explanation though don't play against my wife she is mean.
- •Journey through BritainRacing round the United Kingdom answering questions on the places you get to.
- •Trivia pursuitWhat a game what knowledge you realised you did not know my Dad is the king of this game. Still remember the day I once beat him.