First 7 Jobs
@andersun suggested in my 100 list ideas 100th list. thought would be easy one to knock off but trying to remember. By Job I mean earn a pay packet I use to help m dad out by running bookstalls with him for years.
- •PaperboyThe free Heatonian up and down to every house in Heaton Norris. Avoid the dogs.
- •CleanerMy church paid me to clean it on a Saturday morning.
- •Assistant to a carpet cleanerCarrying the dirty buckets of water to the drains.
- •Stadium StewardStarted at the common wealth games in Manchester where I got to give permission to ex 200 meter sprinter John Regis to use the bathroom. Useful form of temporary work for many years.
- •Exam invigilatorPaid to sit quietly in a hall for hours on end.
- •CaretakerI am rubbish at DIY spent most of my time picking up litter and setting up chairs. Does steadily turn you into caretaker Whilly from the Simpson hating children and teachers alike
- •Independent Mental Health AdvocateGiving a voice to those struggling with Mental illness what a privilege. My real passion.