I am back, with a list about a little known wild Garden in the Cotswolds (christmas family walk)
sorry been away but here is a classic list for anyone who is visiting or knows Shipton Under Wychwood there is the wild Garden a beautiful spot to go walking.
- •We saw plenty of Christmas Robins
- •It's a beautiful Victorian Garden restored by the local community
- •A number of built fish ponds and canals snake around it.
- •We walked it in wonderful winter sunlight
- •The woods give me a great oportunity for den building
- •Here is our's
- •On the way out you get great view down the old country house drive
- •As you leave you see how the other half live with this stunning country house