I KNOW I AM A NORTHERNER BECAUSE... (ENGLISH EDITION)
Northerner geography or state of mind!
- •I have allways lived north of Crewe
- •I don't think a roast Dinner is complete with out at least 3 types of Potato preferably 4.Mashed, boiled, Roast, New, chip
- •It's the norm to enter a house by the back door.
- •I call trousers pants (not just an American thing)If they are not pants why do we call underpants underpants
- •I use the right phonic sound for 'a'In bath path castle etc
- •I grew up living next to a pigeon coupYes my neighbour raced pigeon
- •I only feel comfortable in a town when I can see one Greggs from the door of another
- •I believe the streets of London are paved with Gold
- •This is a hat.
- •This is good weather
- •This is a bun
- •This is a barm
- •Pudding should not be vegetarian(The wonders of proper suet)
- •And most of all there is nothing finer on a wet afternoon than steak and kidney pudding chips mushy peas and gravey