In reflection songs that illustrate my life
this list is best described as what it's not. It is not a list of my favourite tracks or tracks that remind me of a particular time (though many of them are both those) they simply illustrate periods of my life.
- •'The wonderful thing about Tiggers' A A MilneI was a very bouncy kid never shut up. Jumped all over the place.
- •'Learning to fly' Pink FloydEarly teenage years summed up "tongue tied and twisted just an earth bound missfitt"
- •'Tubthumping' ChumbawambaQuite simply got taken out by a horse then a car aged 18
- •'Underground' Ben Folds Five"I can be happy underground" song for archaeologist I was. It's start also sums me up "I was never cool at school I am sure you don't remember me. Now it's been 10 years still wondering who to be I'd love to mix in circles clichés and social codery"
- •'I'll keep coming' home RunrigSimply song for my wife
- •'Sit down' JamesWonderful song great lyrics anthem for my time working with those touched by madness.
- •'Going home theme to Local hero' Mark KnopflerIronically I went home away from the wonderful north east and back to Stockport. The theme of being local also runs true as I now work for a local charity 7 mins from my house.