- •I am not sure I should or can write a list on this.
- •It is impossible to know what to say even 3 days after
- •My heartfelt sympathy and prayers go to the victims families and loved ones
- •Living in Manchester, being friends with someone who just made it out of the Arena with her daughters just before the explosion makes it all to real.
- •Manchester though a city feels like a small community at the moment.
- •We should work to promote peace and dialogue not violence.
- •We should not use this to divide us as people
- •I think there are some wonderful examples of this bringing people together this must continue.
- •I am very thankful that I still live at a time and in a country where this is an shocking exception. We need to remember those places where violence and death are a far too frequent.