My favorite cheeses
This is above all hard list to write so many good cheeses many I have not tasted.
- •Isle of Mull cheddar.Wonderfully naturally matured hard cheese from the Isle of Mull Dairy. Stong
- •Cornish YargPreferably wrapped in nettles lovely creamy cheese delicate flavoured.
- •Montgomery cheddarAnother good Stong matured cheddar with cracking after taste.
- •Creamy LanchashireMore moist than other of the Lanchashire cheeses
- •5 year old Dutch GoudaWhat a great nutty cheese with depth of flavour
- •Auld LochnagerFrom royal Deeside Cambus O'May dairy. Great Mountain great cheese.
- •ManchegoSpanish hard sheep's milk cheese
- •Vacherin du Haut-DoubsFrench soft rich cheese
- •Wensleydale reserveMatured wensleydale great cheese from Hawes Yorkshire please please please don't buy wensleydale pre mixed with fruit.