My feeling a day on from Brexit
being added too as my feelings change
- •A growing feeling of despair
- •That sick feeling you get in the it of your stomach
- •Confusion as to why over 50% of voting Britain's voted in a way I think to is totally stupid and dangerousNb this includes people I know and respect.
- •Fear at the rising tide of Nationalism world wide that we are now clearly part of.
- •Who thought that a vote for Farage Johnson Grove and Grayling. Was an anti establishment vote for ordinary people.
- •That I love Britain and hope that we remain a European outwardly focused tolerant compassionate nation.
- •Is this the first time in my life time that the old saying "the more that things change the more they stay the same" does not ring true.
- •Why can I not stop listening to the newsIt's like not being able to take your eyes off a car crash.