Thoughts on the New Season of the Great British Bake off
- •I think the right baker was eliminated - the rest of the contestants seemed very talented! Some of those cakes were A-MA-ZING! 🍰
- •Yeah he was rubbish could not live with the rest.
- •@Diplomatic_diva jaffa cakes was great allways thought they just came in a packet. The bloke who did them upside down dooooh
- •Loved it as usual. My favourite so far has to be Selasi. He's so calm but seems to be a brilliant baker!Suggested by @alexim
- •Selasi is a bit calm for my though I like that he is not phased by Paul and Mary @Diplomatic_diva @alexim
- •BISCUIT WEEK:That was another good episode! Who knew that baking biscuits (or cookies for our North American friends!) would be so tricky!!! Some of the showstoppers were like watching a train crash though - or a disaster movie..!
- •BREAD WEEK:I missed the first 20 minutes because I was working late! 😢 It looked like it was a tough week, with lots of uncooked dough... The technical challenge was hella difficult but some of the showstoppers were A-MA-ZING! Plaited bread looks so good when it is done well.