Top 5 crisp flavours (chips for our USA friends)
@Diplomatic_diva requested as part of my 100 list.
- 1.Salt and VingerClassic flavour perfect with a pint of Ale. Preferably Seabrooks crinkle cut
- 2.PaprikaThe flavour of Europe whenever you visited Europe this was everywhere. Now we can increasingly get in the UK! 😆
- 3.Pringles sour cream and chiveOnly in pringle form great.
- 4.Tomato ketchup Monster MunchCrisps from my childhood not sure they exist now
- 5.(Joint 5th) Lamb & Mint or Sweet ChiliThe first came as a limited edition Walkers crisp I loved but can't get now.