THINGS I SHOULDN'T SAY TO MY TEENAGE DAUGHTER
Was I this moody as a teenager? One minute you have a chatty, sweet teenager and mere seconds later it is the spawn of Satan. Was it something I said? Was it something I did? Did I merely breath incorrectly? So I'm compiling this list of topics of which to steer clear.
- •Did anything exciting happen today?
- •How is your supply of tampons?
- •That boy looks cute- what do you know about him?
- •Your boobs seems to be getting bigger.
- •What do kids these days do for fun?