5 Best Pieces of Writing Advice From Stephen King
Inspired by @dubstep
- 1."Imagine all of your characters as cars. Then write about their adventures in the American Southwest."
- 2."A dynamite name like Lightning McQueen only comes up one in a lifetime. Make sure you own a notepad so you can write down all the names you think of."
- 3."You know what's spooky? Tow trucks. Get one of those in the mix."
- 4."I always wonder how my characters poop, since they're cars. That added mystery will really draw your audience in."
- 5."Make sure the finale is set at a big race, so you can prove your car is better than another car."