5 Worst Barbie Accessories of All Time
Inspired by @TVAddict
- •My First Foreclosed Dream HouseReleased in early 2008, this edition of the ever popular "Dream House" was NOT what a country reeling from a financial crisis needed. Came with three additional houses that Barbie bought using the same subprime loan.
- •"My Daddy Is Richer Than Your Daddy" SkipperMattel attempted to market this doll exclusively to the children of America's financial elite, complete with dressage horse, boarding school, and European boyfriend named "Frederick."
- •Chappaquiddick KenI understand Mattel likes teaching history through their Barbie product line, but this dark tribute to the Kennedy family legacy was a step too far.
- •Barbie's Converted Bedroom/Home OfficeThis playset proved wildly unpopular with fans, but now fetches a small fortune on eBay.
- •"Just A Whole Pile Of Shrimp" BarbieA failed attempt by the manufacturer to capitalize on the Australian craze of the 80s, this plastic doll packed with eight pounds of raw, unrefrigerated Gulf Coast shrimp was recalled almost as soon as it was launched.